A deep dive into the Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refi and Repeat (BRRRR) strategy in Stamford, Connecticut.
Includes a qualitative class discussing what the BRRRR strategy is and how to do it plus quantitative, numbers-based discussions showing how the strategy performs toward a goal of achieving financial independence.
Check out our BRRRR modeling (and other real estate investing strategies) for Stamford, Connecticut:
Topics discussed include:
- Money, credit and skills required
- The style of this strategy (investor/entrepreneurial)
- The stability and scalability of this strategy
- What is your risk exposure and profit speed doing this strategy
- Finding and analyzing deals including any direct marketing suggestions
- The best real estate market conditions for this strategy
- How accessible and available are properties for this strategy
- Whether you can do this strategy with a retirement account
This class was recorded to give investors a solid overview of the BRRRR real estate investing strategy and how it compares to other strategies like traditional buy and hold, Nomad™ and house hacking.
Watch the video version of this class and download the handouts from the live in-person version:
Additional ResourcesThe following are additional resources mentioned in the class recording:
- Return Quadrants - Learn about James Orr's Return Quadrants for better understanding of how real estate investments make money and how much.
- Real Estate Financial Modeling for 300 Cities - See how buy and hold might perform for properties in your local real estate market and see our modeling for implementing a variety of real estate investing strategies using city-specific numbers for over 300 cities.